Saturday 20 September 2014

hello internet...

people keep telling me i should do one of these so here goes. i like stuff. most of it's old stuff. not really old, just like not brand new, cos I can never afford new stuff so most of what I have is second-hand or borrowed. maybe it will make you want to check out something you missed. maybe i'll have an awesome, fresh and original reviewing style that will keep you coming back for more, even when i'm reviewing shit you stopped caring about in the 90s. maybe no one will ever read this and i can tell the people who told me to do it that the reason i never did it was because no one would read it, and now i've proved it and can get on with just liking old stuff without writing about it. maybe i'll never write another post after this one. if you are reading this please leave me a comment or whatever, and i'm on twitter (something else people kept telling me to do), i'm @pazvsstuff so follow me if you care.

wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment