Wednesday 9 September 2015

my first ever vlog, all about a dream i've been having...

i filmed this a couple of days ago. i don't know what time it was, like three or four in the morning. i'd been meaning to start writing down my dreams, but then i saw my camera and i thought fuck it, let's just film it instead.

this isn't how i intended to start my youtube channel and i wasn't even going to post it at first because the focus is all wrong and i'm not making much sense, but i could just see myself filming three hundred first vlogs and then deleting them for random reasons. so here it is.

if you like it, you know what to do.

if you'd like to see more, please subscribe. i think i'll make more videos. not sure yet. depends how this one goes down.

if you have had a similar dream or you have mad dream interpretation skills, or if you just want to say hello, please leave me a comment.

also, i'm @pazvsstuff on twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment